Pet Industry News is looking for a new National Sales Manager that is passionate about pets and looking for their next challenge within the industry.
Who are we?
For 30 years, Pet Industry News has been the longest standing and most trusted trade publication across print and digital for the pet industry.
Pet Industry News regularly features insight on upcoming category trends, new product launches, and advice on how pet retailers, vets, and industry professionals can grow their business and generate more revenue.
Recently acquired by C&I Media, a division of The Intermedia Group – Australia’s number one B2B publishing house – Pet Industry News has big plans for 2022 and beyond.
A bit about you…
You’ll be a pet lover (obviously), but also a people person who is passionate about building relationships.
Our success is founded on the strength of our industry relationships and in this role the Sales Manager will be required to identify, engage, and cement advertising partnerships (Direct and Agency) to expand and diversify our growing network of advertisers. You are a deal-oriented professional who can source, prospect and close.
Based in our central Sydney office and reporting to the Commercial Director, there will be some interstate travel and after-hours functions to attend.
If this sounds like the role for you, or if you think you know a pet loving sales superstar that might like to join Australia’s leading B2B publishing house, then please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
For this role it is essential that you have:
- A proven track record of sales success, selling digital media, print media and/or expos in the ANZ market (4+ years)
- A strategic approach to selling – you should be experienced in planning and executing sales strategies, building robust pipelines and prioritising sales activity according to business impact
- Are a confident presenter with the ability to structure and deliver an engaging sales pitch that addresses the needs of our clients
- Strong relationship skills to influence clients and formulate successful sales strategies
- The will and ability to drive revenue in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment that will present you with new challenges daily
- Team player genes – the Sales Manager will engage with various stakeholders across the business
As Sales Manager you will:
- Sell multiple platforms to clients without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Build relationships with brands and performance-focused industry supplier contacts promoting the power of the B2B title and why it is their best advertising platform
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rates and revenue booked
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery
- Convey field intelligence to the Commercial Director
- Manage presentations, build relationships, and negotiate contracts within the ANZ market
Contact our Commercial Director, Safa de Valois on email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV, if this sounds like the role for you.